May 2019 Agenda
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the April meeting may be found at: https://youtu.be/JauU6gkXp4M
7:10 PM Liberty Market Season Kickoff (10 min.)
- Liberty Park Market opens Friday, June 7, at 4 p.m.
- Season kickoff celebration is Tuesday, May 28, at 6 p.m. at WeOlive & Wine Bar in Trolley Square.
- Get tickets: http://bit.ly/libertyparkmarket
- Did you know our market is community run? Volunteer for an evening! Email us at email@example.com to sign up.
7:20 PM Join the LWCC Board (15 min.)
- Our next elections take place on June 12.
- Here are just a few of the volunteer positions we have available: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jDcEbWxv20nQ5ZCpjL5TD9yl2Tz2AFGJqDUzpnwuaLI/edit?usp=sharing.
- If you’re interested in taking a leadership role in your community, please fill out our volunteer form before Friday, June 7.
- We’ll spend a little time talking about the opportunities and taking nominations.
7:35 PM Public Safety Update (10 min.)
- SLC Fire Department, Station 8
- Det. David King, David.firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-222-6845
7:45 PM Local Organization Spotlight (15 min.)
- Shelly Reynolds, Board Member
8:00 PM Main Program Items
500 East Road Reconstruction Project (20 min.)
- With funding from the recently-passed streets bond, Salt Lake City will be reconstructing 500 East from 1700 South to 2100 South in 2020. Learn more about the project and provide your input.
- Becka Roolf, Active Transportation Planner, Salt Lake City Transportation Division, 801-535-7274 or Becka.Roolf@slcgov.com.
8:20 PM Wells Mixed Use Development, 1300 S and 500 E (25 min.)
- Dallin Jolley, email@example.com
8:45 PM Adjourn!