September 2019 Agenda
Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2019
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the August meeting may be found at: https://youtu.be/wp5FPtr-gxk
- Meeting ground rules.
- What non-agenda topics would you like to discuss tonight?
7:10 PM Liberty Park Market (10 min.)
- Liberty Park Market was founded in 2017 in an effort to build community, provide access to fresh local food, and bring more people into the park.
- If you’re passionate about the issues taking place in the park, consider signing up to volunteer for a market shift on Friday evenings from 4 pm to dusk in Liberty Park, now through Oct. 4.
- We are also looking for people to help us plan our 2020 market season. http://libertyparkmarket.com/volunteer/.
7:20 PM Fall Festival Block Party (10 min.)
- Liberty Well Community Council is very excited to announce our first Fall Festival Block Party.
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 from 5pm – 8pm
- We are seeking sponsors and volunteers to help run a game or activity.
- Visit our Facebook page or contact email@example.com for more details.
7:30 PM Renovations to Historic Structures at Tracy Aviary and Botanical Garden (15 min.)
- Tracy Aviary is seeking community support for a funding request from Salt Lake City’s Capital Improvement Program.
- Matthew Utley, Tracy Aviary Director of Horticulture and Facilities, 801-596-8500
7:45 PM Mayor’s Office Update (15 min.)
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00 PM Liberty Park Public Safety Meeting Report (30 min.)
- Report from Sept. 4 meeting (download PDF notes here)
- Want to get involved? Join us at the next LWCC safety and preparedness committee meeting.
- Concerns? Contact your SLCPD community intelligence unit officer: Det. David King, David.email@example.com or 801-799-3624
8:30 PM Open Agenda (15 min.)
8:45 PM Adjourn! Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.