December 2019 Agenda
Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019
Tracy Aviary Education Center
Download PDF of Agenda: 2019-1211-LWCC-Agenda
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of past meetings may be found on Facebook.
- Meeting ground rules.
- Board elections will take place at the end of the meeting, so please stick around.
- What non-agenda topics would you like to discuss tonight? The final 10 minutes of the meeting have been set aside for this purpose. Bring your ideas and concerns.
7:10 PM Public Safety Update
- SLC Fire Department (10 min.)
- Presenter TBD
- District 5 police report (10 min.)
- Det. David King, David.firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30 PM Huddart Lofts @ 156 E 900 South (15 min.) Learn about a proposed mixed-use (commercial and residential) project. The development would be an addition on the existing building that formerly held Huddart Floral.
- Hoang Nguyen, Sapa Investments, 8019160048 or email@example.com
- Project application: http://www.lwccslc.org/wp-content/huddartlofts.pdf
7:45 PM Proposed rezone and development project at Coachman’s (15 min.) The owner of Coachman’s and the adjacent south property is seeking community feedback on a zoning map amendment and mixed-used (commercial and residential) development project.
- Mike Nichols, 801-577-1020
- Glenn Anderson, 801-908-8818
- No appliction materials currently available
8:00 PM Mayor’s Office (10 min.)
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:15 PM Open Agenda (10 min.)
8:25 PM Community Council board elections (20 min.)
8:45 PM Adjourn! Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.