7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (10 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the March meeting may be found at: https://youtu.be/4ymmpUEdcA8
- What topics would you like us to cover at future meetings? Provide your feedback online or with our printed surveys.
- Our photo contest is now live. Get your favorite Liberty Wells photo featured on our new website, and win a prize in the process: https://goo.gl/forms/wEweomCS4JC7mgRL2
- Salt Lake City Marathon takes place this Saturday, April 13. For more information on road closures in the neighborhood visit https://saltlakecitymarathon.com/resources/street-closures/ or pick up a flier in the back of the room.
7:10 PM Join the LWCC Board (5 min.)
- Our next elections will take place on Wednesday, June 12.
- Here are just a few of the volunteer positions we have available: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jDcEbWxv20nQ5ZCpjL5TD9yl2Tz2AFGJqDUzpnwuaLI/edit?usp=sharing.
- If you’re interested in taking a leadership role in your community, please fill out our volunteer form before Friday, June 7.
- Nominations will also be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at our May 8 and June 12 meetings.
7:15 PM Local Organization Spotlight (15 min.)
Salt Lake Community College Center for Arts and Media
- Josh Elstein, Program Manager, 801-957-3127 or email@example.com
7:30 PM Main Program Items
Conditional Use Approval request for accessory dwelling unit at 233 E Williams Avenue (15 min.)
- Chris Earl, Associate Planner, Salt Lake City Planning Division, firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-535-7932
7:45 PM Meet the Central Wasatch Commission (20 min.)
- CWC is partnering with the Utah Department of Transportation to address canyon transportation issues, work to protect the watershed and other canyon environmental considerations, and work with canyon recreational and economic drivers
- Lindsey Nielsen, CWC Communications Director, 801-706-1004 or email@example.com
8:05 PM City Council District 5 update
- Erin Mendenhall, Salt Lake City Council, 801-535-7786 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30 PM Adjourn!