7:00 PM Welcome, Introductions and Announcements – Bill Davis and Sara Adelman
- Call to order and quorum
- Changes in LWCC board leadership and call for new board members
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded
- What topics would you like us to cover at future meetings? Provide your feedback online or with our printed surveys.
- A recording of the January meeting may be found here: https://youtu.be/t2cdOymGTVg
New LWCC Website – Johnnae Nardone
- We are working a new site to launch in June
- As part of this project, we are kicking off a community photo drive!
- In September, the community council voted to amend the bylaws to change the accounting year from a fiscal year (ending June 30) to a calendar year (ending December 31).
- Traditionally, board terms and the accounting year were the same. Since we moved the accounting year, they no longer correlate.
- The LWCC board proposes amending the bylaws (see page 13 here) to align the election year with the new accounting year, with the following transitional accommodations:
- All board positions will continue their current term until July 1, as previously stated in the bylaws. Elections for interim terms of six months will take place in June to finish the calendar year.
- The new election cycle will be effective in December 2019. The procedure for nominations and elections will remain the same.
- This proposal will be open for a vote at the next community council meeting on March 13.
Local Business Spotlight: Wasatch Cooperative Market
- Taylor Anderson, co-op member
- Contact the co-op at 385-355-5271 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Safety Reports
- SLC Fire Department, Station 8
- Det. David King, David.email@example.com or 385-222-6845
Main Program Items
Proposed Zoning Map Amendment at 416 East 900 South
- This parcel currently falls within two different zoning districts. The applicants wish to rezone it under one Community Business district for consistency purposes.
- Architect Merry Warner and property owner Kathia Dang
- Lauren Parisi, SLC Planning Division, 801-535-7226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting documents include:
Mayor’s Office update
- “Red Tag” issued to Georgia Apartments at 2015 S 200 E
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-535-7238 or email@example.com
City Council District 5 update
- Erin Mendenhall, Salt Lake City Council, 801-535-7786 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:45 PM Adjourn!