7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the May meeting may be found at: https://youtu.be/ZhmBEfHYyA8
- Meeting ground rules.
- Board elections will take place at the end of the meeting, so please stick around.
7:10 PM Get involved in a community event! (15 min.)
- Liberty Park Market kicked off June 7 and runs through Oct. 4. Join us Friday evenings from 4 pm to dusk in Liberty Park.
- British Field Day car show and fundraiser takes place at Liberty Park on Saturday, June 15, from 9 am to 2 pm.
- Mark your calendar for First Encampment Park Celebration on Saturday, July 20, from 8:00 a.m. to noon at the corner of 500 East and 1700 South.
7:25 PM Public Safety Update (10 min.)
- SLC Fire Department, Station 8
- Det. David King, David.email@example.com or 385-222-6845
7:35 PM Main Program Items (10 min.)
Capitol Apartments project update
- Learn what’s new with the Capitol Apartments project slated for the Capitol Motel property on the 1700 South block of State Street.
- Joe Post, director of real estate development and project management, Housing Authority of SLC, firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-428-0556
7:45 PM 500 East Road Reconstruction project update (10 min.)
- Get an update and provide feedback on the 500 East project recommendations gathered since our last meeting.
- Becka Roolf, Active Transportation Planner, Salt Lake City Transportation Division, 801-535-7274 or Becka.Roolf@slcgov.com.
7:55 PM City Council District 5 update (15 min.)
- Erin Mendenhall, Salt Lake City Council, 801-535-7786 or email@example.com
8:10 PM Mayor’s Office update (15 min.)
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:25 PM Community Council board elections (20 min.)
8:45 PM Adjourn! Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.