7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the Feb. meeting may be found at: https://youtu.be/U0J99ukXB-8
- What topics would you like us to cover at future meetings? Provide your feedback online or with our printed surveys.
- Our photo contest is now live. Get your favorite Liberty Wells photo featured on our new website, and win a prize in the process: https://goo.gl/forms/wEweomCS4JC7mgRL2
7:10 PM Local Business Spotlights
Amour Cafe, amourslc.com (5 min.)
- John & Casee Francis, 888-554-6845 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Modal auxilory dwelling units (10 min.)
7:25 PM Main Program Items (1 hour)
Mayor’s Office Q&A
- Mayor Jackie Biskupski, email@example.com or 801-535-7704
8:25 PM Public Safety Reports (10 min.)
- Det. David King, David.firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-222-6845
8:30 PM Council Vote: Bylaws Amendment (5 min.)
- The LWCC board proposes amending the bylaws (see page 13 here) to align the election year with the new accounting year, with the following transitional accommodations:
- All board positions will continue their current term until July 1, as previously stated in the bylaws. Elections for interim terms of six months will take place in June to finish the calendar year.
- The new election cycle will be effective December 2019. The procedure for nominations and elections will remain the same.
8:45 PM Adjourn!