Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2020
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of past meetings may be found on Facebook.
- Meeting ground rules.
- What non-agenda topics would you like to discuss tonight? The final 10 minutes of the meeting have been set aside for this purpose. Bring your ideas and concerns.
7:05 PM Local Business Spotlight (5 min.)
- Jen Gilroy of ELEVO Coffee – Wine – Bites
- New cafe located at 565 East 2100
- Southelevoslc.com or @elevo
7:15 PM District 5 police report (10 min.)
- Det. David King, David.firstname.lastname@example.org
7:25 PM SLC Frequent Transit Network request for feedback (10 min.)
- The first phase of Salt Lake City’s Frequent Transit Network (FTN) was launched in August 2019, starting with increased service on 900 S and 2100 S. The city is seeking feedback on improving transit in the community and branding the new FTN.
- Lara McLellan Handwerker, Salt Lake City transportation planner, email@example.com
- Take the survey here: http://bit.ly/slcFTNSurvey
7:35 PM 1224 South 400 East Zoning Map Amendment (30 min.)
An application has been submitted to rezone the southwest corner of 400 East and Edith Avenue (the old Grocery Store).
- Read the application materials here: http://www.lwccslc.org/wp-content/022020_1224_S_400_E_ZoningAmendment.pdf
- Existing zoning and proposed zoning comparison: http://www.lwccslc.org/wp-content/ZoningComparisonTable.pdf
- Krissy Gilmore, planner, Salt Lake City Planning Division, 801-535-7780, Kristina.Gilmore@slcgov.com
8:05 PM Mayor’s Office Update (10 min.)
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:15 PM City Council Update (15 min.)
- Darin Mano, District 5, email@example.com, 385-499-0923
8:30 PM Open Agenda
8:45 PM Adjourn! Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.