Meeting Agenda – April 14, 2010 – 7:00 PM
Join us April 14 for a Q & A with Mayor Ralph Becker! Mayor Becker will be making a presentation and then taking questions on the zoning and code enforcement question sent to him by Chair DeWitt Smith. Additionally, there will be 20 minutes for an open Q&A from residents.
Remember that nominations for the LWCC Board and Officers open this month. Come nominate a neighbor!
Location: Salt Lake Community College’s South City Campus, Home of the Grand Theatre, at 1700 S State Street.
Enter through Eastern doors of main building.
Call to Order and Quorum — DeWitt Smith, Chairman
Review of Minutes from March 2010 — Holly Christmas, Secy
Introduction of Guests and New Members
Program: Visit with SLC Mayor Ralph Becker
- 20 min: Introduction & response to code enforcement question sent to the Mayor by Chair DeWitt Smith.
- 20 min: Q & A regarding code enforcement information presented.
- 20 min: Q & A on any topic from Liberty Wells residents
- Chairman, DeWitt Smith DeWitt
- Treasurer, Steve Hunt
- Secretary, Holly Christmas
- Safety – Chris Herrman
- Communications – Devin Howells
- Facilities – Jeff Bair
- Community Garden – Shawn Porter
Other Old Business
Follow-up on last meeting’s Emergency Preparedness presentation
Report from the Mayor’s Office: Shawn McDonough
Report from Police Department: Det. Tom Potter
Nominations Open for 2010-2011 Officers and Board
Next LWCC Meeting – Wednesday, May 12, 2010 – Nominations Continue & Close for 2010-2011 Officers & Board.
May 12, 2010: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 – LWCC Officers and Board Member Elections!
Next LWCC Board Meeting – Wednesday, April 21, 2010