Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Bill Davis, vice chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the June meeting may be found at: https://youtu.be/ZhmBEfHYyA8
- Meeting ground rules.
- What non-agenda topics would you like to discuss tonight?
7:10 PM Get involved in a community event! (5 min.)
- Liberty Park Market is still going strong! Join us Friday evenings from 4 pm to dusk in Liberty Park, now through Oct. 4.
- Help us out and volunteer for a night: http://libertyparkmarket.com/volunteer/.
7:15 PM Public Safety Update (10 min.)
- SLC Fire Department, Station 8
- Det. David King, David.firstname.lastname@example.org or 385-222-6845
7:25 PM Main Program Items
Salt Lake City Zoning and Building Permits (20 min.)
- Learn more about current zoning in LWCC, the building permit process, and where and how the community can get involved when a new project comes to the neighborhood.
- Joel Paterson, Zoning Administrator, SLC Planning Division, Department of Community and Neighborhoods, Joel.Paterson@slcgov.com or 801-535-6141.
7:45 PM 421 Lofts residential development (15 min.)
- Meet the project representatives and ask questions about the new residential units being constructed at 2100 South and 400 East.
- Ben Logue, 801-560-1934
8:00 PM City Council District 5 update (15 min.)
- Erin Mendenhall, Salt Lake City Council, 801-535-7786 or email@example.com
8:15 PM Mayor’s Office update (15 min.)
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
8:30 PM Open Agenda
8:45 PM Adjourn! Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.