Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the October meeting may be found on Facebook.
- Meeting ground rules.
- Nominations are now open for the 2020 LWCC board: https://forms.gle/SjC6ifzxr3ZYA74x5
- What non-agenda topics would you like to discuss tonight? The final 10 minutes of the meeting have been set aside for this purpose. Bring your ideas and concerns.
7:10 PM Public Safety Update
- SLC Fire Department is seeking public feedback on their strategic plan (10 min.)
- Presenter TBD
- District 5 police report (10 min.)
- Det. David King, David.email@example.com
7:30 PM Mayor’s Office (10 min.)
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7:40 PM 500 East Reconstruction Project (30 min.) Learn about the final conceptual design of the 500 East reconstruction scheduled for 2020.
- Ken Johnson, Kenneth.email@example.com, and Becka Roolf, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project number: 801-535-6633
- Project site: https://www.slc.gov/mystreet/2019/08/30/500-east-1700-south-2100-south/
8:10 PM Seven Canyons Fountain (15 min.) SLC Parks Department has received funding for the rehabilitation of Seven Canyons Fountain in Liberty Park. Learn what hapens next.
- Nancy Monteith, Salt Lake City Parks Department Planner/Landscape Architect, email@example.com
8:35 PM Open Agenda (10 min.)
8:45 PM Adjourn! Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.