Liberty Wells Boundaries
The Liberty Wells Community Council offers a format for community involvement, addressing crime prevention, developing neighborhood beautification and many other areas of concern and interest for residents and businesses.
Our boundaries are 900 South to 2100 South and from State Street to 700 East in Salt Lake City.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at the Tracy Aviary Education Center in Liberty Park. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow us on the Liberty Wells Community Council Facebook page.
Download PDF Agenda
Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the April meeting may be found at: https://youtu.be/JauU6gkXp4M
7:10 PM Liberty Market Season Kickoff (10 min.)
- Liberty Park Market opens Friday, June 7, at 4 p.m.
- Season kickoff celebration is Tuesday, May 28, at 6 p.m. at WeOlive & Wine Bar in Trolley Square.
- Did you know our market is community run? Volunteer for an evening! Email us at email@example.com to sign up.
7:20 PM Join the LWCC Board (15 min.)
7:35 PM Public Safety Update (10 min.)
7:45 PM Local Organization Spotlight (15 min.)
8:00 PM Main Program Items
500 East Road Reconstruction Project (20 min.)
- With funding from the recently-passed streets bond, Salt Lake City will be reconstructing 500 East from 1700 South to 2100 South in 2020. Learn more about the project and provide your input.
- Becka Roolf, Active Transportation Planner, Salt Lake City Transportation Division, 801-535-7274 or Becka.Roolf@slcgov.com.
8:20 PM Wells Mixed Use Development, 1300 S and 500 E (25 min.)
- Dallin Jolley, firstname.lastname@example.org
8:45 PM Adjourn!