Liberty Wells Boundaries
The Liberty Wells Community Council offers a format for community involvement, addressing crime prevention, developing neighborhood beautification and many other areas of concern and interest for residents and businesses.
Our boundaries are 900 South to 2100 South and from State Street to 700 East in Salt Lake City.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at the Tracy Aviary Education Center in Liberty Park. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow us on the Liberty Wells Community Council Facebook page.
7:00 PM Welcome, Introductions and Announcements – Sara Adelman, vice chair
- Call to order and quorum
- Review and approval of June 13 minutes (view PDF)
- Proposed change to the LWCC fiscal year (view PDF)
Liberty Park Market Updates
- Beka Huber, co-chair, Liberty Park Market Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Safety Reports
- SLC Fire Department, Station 8
Chris Herrmann, chair, LWCC Safety and Preparedness Committee, email@example.com
Main Program Items
Electric scooters in Salt Lake City: What are they? What should residents know?
- Jon Larsen, Salt Lake City transportation director, 801-535-6630 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Water Conservation and Drought Planning
- Stephanie Duer, Salt Lake City water conservation manager, 801-483-6860 or email@example.com
City Council District 5 update
- Erin Mendenhall, Salt Lake City Council, 801-535-7786 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayor’s Office update
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or email@example.com
8:30 PM Adjourn!