Liberty Wells Boundaries
The Liberty Wells Community Council offers a format for community involvement, addressing crime prevention, developing neighborhood beautification and many other areas of concern and interest for residents and businesses.
Our boundaries are 900 South to 2100 South and from State Street to 700 East in Salt Lake City.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at the Tracy Aviary Education Center in Liberty Park. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow us on the Liberty Wells Community Council Facebook page.
Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2019
Tracy Aviary Education Center
Download pdf version:2019-1113-LWCC-Agenda_3
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the October meeting may be found on Facebook.
- Meeting ground rules.
- Nominations are now open for the 2020 LWCC board: https://forms.gle/SjC6ifzxr3ZYA74x5
- What non-agenda topics would you like to discuss tonight? The final 10 minutes of the meeting have been set aside for this purpose. Bring your ideas and concerns.
7:10 PM Public Safety Update
- SLC Fire Department is seeking public feedback on their strategic plan (10 min.)
- District 5 police report (10 min.)
7:30 PM Mayor’s Office (10 min.)
7:40 PM 500 East Reconstruction Project (30 min.) Learn about the final conceptual design of the 500 East reconstruction scheduled for 2020.
8:10 PM Seven Canyons Fountain (15 min.) SLC Parks Department has received funding for the rehabilitation of Seven Canyons Fountain in Liberty Park. Learn what hapens next.
- Nancy Monteith, Salt Lake City Parks Department Planner/Landscape Architect, email@example.com
8:35 PM Open Agenda (10 min.)
8:45 PM Adjourn! Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.