Liberty Wells Boundaries
The Liberty Wells Community Council offers a format for community involvement, addressing crime prevention, developing neighborhood beautification and many other areas of concern and interest for residents and businesses.
Our boundaries are 900 South to 2100 South and from State Street to 700 East in Salt Lake City.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at the Tracy Aviary Education Center in Liberty Park. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow us on the Liberty Wells Community Council Facebook page.
Meeting Agenda – Download PDF
Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2018
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome, Introductions and Announcements – Bill Davis, chair
- Call to order and quorum
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded
- Reminder to add your name to the meeting log
- Review and approval of the October minutes (view PDF)
Local Business Spotlight
Canada Chiropractic, 1473 S 600 E, Salt Lake City
- Dr. Angie Canada, 801-487-1010
Public Safety Reports
- SLC Fire Department, Station 8
- Det. David King, David.email@example.com or 385-222-6845
Main Program Items
Mayor’s Office update
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Neighborhood Discussion of Problem Properties
8:45 PM Adjourn!