Liberty Wells Community Council
Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Download Agenda: 2020-0513-LWCC-Agenda
How to Join
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84687923726 2020-0513-LWCC-Agenda
Dial in by phone:
+1 408 638 0968
+1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 846 8792 3726
One tap mobile
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (10 min.)
- Call to order and quorum.
- This meeting is being recorded. A recording of past meetings may be found on Facebook.
- Meeting ground rules (PDF)
- Asking questions tonight.
- If you joined us from your computer, raise your hand or submit your question in the chat.
- If you dialed in by phone, we’ll reserve some time for you to ask questions, too.
- Update on Liberty Park Farmer’s Market
- What non-agenda topics would you like to discuss tonight? The final 10 minutes of the meeting have been set aside for this purpose. Share those with us now or send your ideas to us using the chat in the bottom of your screen.
7:15 PM Breakout Groups – Meet your Neighbors (10 min.)
If you have the means, consider ordering takeout from your favorite local restaurant and join us via video on Zoom for short breakout groups to meet your neighbors
- Find a local restaurant: https://supportutahdining.com/
- If joining by Zoom on your computer, we will break into virtual “breakout groups” of 3-4 people
- Introduce yourself and share one thing that’s on your mind related to the Liberty Wells community
- The host will start and end the breakout groups – no need to do anything on your end technically
7:25 PM District 5 police report (5 min.)
7:30 PM East West Waterline Project (10 min.)
The city is constructing a water line from the east side of Salt Lake City to the west side. The project will run through Liberty Wells.
7:40 PM Resurfacing Project: 500 East between 900 and 1300 South (10 min.) 500 East, between 900 and 1300 South, is scheduled to be resurfaced in 2020. The city conducted a survey to find out about community needs, wants, and concerns. Update on project:
7:50 PM Izzy South Development (10 min.)
ajc is working on a new multifamily mixed-use project at 542 E 2100 S.
8:00 PM Mayor’s Office Update (15 min.)
8:15 PM City Council Update (15 min.)
8:30 PM Open Agenda
8:45 PM Adjourn!