Liberty Wells Boundaries
The Liberty Wells Community Council offers a format for community involvement, addressing crime prevention, developing neighborhood beautification and many other areas of concern and interest for residents and businesses.
Our boundaries are 900 South to 2100 South and from State Street to 700 East in Salt Lake City.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at the Tracy Aviary Education Center in Liberty Park. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow us on the Liberty Wells Community Council Facebook page.
Liberty Wells Community Council
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome, Introductions and Announcements – Bill Davis, chair
- Call to order and quorumReview and approval of May 9 minutes (view PDF)
- Board elections will take place at the end of the meeting, so please stick around
- Call2Haul and LWCC-sponsored alley cleanup program
- Liberty Park Market, Annette Shade and Lacey Ott, firstname.lastname@example.org
- British Field Day fundraiser and community event – June 16, Bill Davis and DeWitt Smith, email@example.com
Public Safety Reports
- SLC Fire Department, Station 8
- Det. Andrew Pedersen, 801-799-3625 or CIUDistrict5@slcgov.com
- CERT update – Megan Buhler / firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Program Items
Proposed State Street Community Reinvestment Area (CRA)
- Proposed boundaries are 300 S to 2100 S, and 200 East to I-15
- Susan Lundmark, Redevelopment Agency of Salt Lake City, 801-535-7242 or email@example.com
Liberty Wells homeless pilot project update
- Leslie Bardsley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mayor’s Office update
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or email@example.com
Community Council board elections
8:30 PM Adjourn – Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.