Liberty Wells Boundaries
The Liberty Wells Community Council offers a format for community involvement, addressing crime prevention, developing neighborhood beautification and many other areas of concern and interest for residents and businesses.
Our boundaries are 900 South to 2100 South and from State Street to 700 East in Salt Lake City.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at the Tracy Aviary Education Center in Liberty Park. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow us on the Liberty Wells Community Council Facebook page.
Download pdf: 2019-0814-LWCC-Agenda
Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Bill Davis, vice chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of the June meeting may be found at: https://youtu.be/ZhmBEfHYyA8
- Meeting ground rules.
- What non-agenda topics would you like to discuss tonight?
7:10 PM Get involved in a community event! (5 min.)
7:15 PM Public Safety Update (10 min.)
7:25 PM Main Program Items
Salt Lake City Zoning and Building Permits (20 min.)
- Learn more about current zoning in LWCC, the building permit process, and where and how the community can get involved when a new project comes to the neighborhood.
- Joel Paterson, Zoning Administrator, SLC Planning Division, Department of Community and Neighborhoods, Joel.Paterson@slcgov.com or 801-535-6141.
7:45 PM 421 Lofts residential development (15 min.)
- Meet the project representatives and ask questions about the new residential units being constructed at 2100 South and 400 East.
- Ben Logue, 801-560-1934
8:00 PM City Council District 5 update (15 min.)
8:15 PM Mayor’s Office update (15 min.)
8:30 PM Open Agenda
8:45 PM Adjourn! Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.