Liberty Wells Boundaries
The Liberty Wells Community Council offers a format for community involvement, addressing crime prevention, developing neighborhood beautification and many other areas of concern and interest for residents and businesses.
Our boundaries are 900 South to 2100 South and from State Street to 700 East in Salt Lake City.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at the Tracy Aviary Education Center in Liberty Park. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow us on the Liberty Wells Community Council Facebook page.
Liberty Wells Community Council – Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019
Tracy Aviary Education Center
Download PDF of Agenda: 2019-1211-LWCC-Agenda
7:00 PM Welcome and Announcements (5 min.) – Sara Adelman, chair
- Call to order and quorum.
- Notice that this meeting is being live-streamed and recorded.
- A recording of past meetings may be found on Facebook.
- Meeting ground rules.
- Board elections will take place at the end of the meeting, so please stick around.
- What non-agenda topics would you like to discuss tonight? The final 10 minutes of the meeting have been set aside for this purpose. Bring your ideas and concerns.
7:10 PM Public Safety Update
- SLC Fire Department (10 min.)
- District 5 police report (10 min.)
7:30 PM Huddart Lofts @ 156 E 900 South (15 min.) Learn about a proposed mixed-use (commercial and residential) project. The development would be an addition on the existing building that formerly held Huddart Floral.
7:45 PM Proposed rezone and development project at Coachman’s (15 min.) The owner of Coachman’s and the adjacent south property is seeking community feedback on a zoning map amendment and mixed-used (commercial and residential) development project.
- Mike Nichols, 801-577-1020
- Glenn Anderson, 801-908-8818
- No appliction materials currently available
8:00 PM Mayor’s Office (10 min.)
8:15 PM Open Agenda (10 min.)
8:25 PM Community Council board elections (20 min.)
8:45 PM Adjourn! Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.