Liberty Wells Boundaries
The Liberty Wells Community Council offers a format for community involvement, addressing crime prevention, developing neighborhood beautification and many other areas of concern and interest for residents and businesses.
Our boundaries are 900 South to 2100 South and from State Street to 700 East in Salt Lake City.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at the Tracy Aviary Education Center in Liberty Park. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow us on the Liberty Wells Community Council Facebook page.
LIBERTY WELLS COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome, Introductions and Announcements – Bill Davis, chair
Public Safety Reports
- Det. Andrew Pedersen, 801-799-3625 or CIUDistrict5@slcgov.com
- SLC Fire Department, Station 8
Main Program Items
- Q&A with Mayor Jackie Biskupski
Standing and Officer Reports
- Chairs Report – Kristie Christensen / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer’s Report – Steve Hunt / email@example.com
- Safety – Chris Herriman / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grants and Fundraising – Dewitt Smith / email@example.com
- CERT – Meghan Buhler / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other reports as needed
8:30 PM Adjourn – Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.