Liberty Wells Boundaries
The Liberty Wells Community Council offers a format for community involvement, addressing crime prevention, developing neighborhood beautification and many other areas of concern and interest for residents and businesses.
Our boundaries are 900 South to 2100 South and from State Street to 700 East in Salt Lake City.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at the Tracy Aviary Education Center in Liberty Park. Meetings begin at 7:00 pm. All are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Follow us on the Liberty Wells Community Council Facebook page.
Liberty Wells Community Council
Meeting Agenda – Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Tracy Aviary Education Center
7:00 PM Welcome, Introductions and Announcements – Bill Davis, chair
- Call to order and quorum
- Review and approval of Jan. 10 minutes (download PDF here)
- Treasurer’s report – Steve Hunt / email@example.com
Public Safety Reports
- Safety committee report – Chris Herrmann / firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Program Items
Capitol Motel Project
- In January, the Salt Lake City Council approved $3.2 million for Housing Assistance Management Enterprise (HAME) to purchase and develop four parcels on the 1700 South block of State Street. Learn more about the scope and status of the project.
- Joe Post, SLC Housing Authority, 801-539-8700
Mayor’s Office update
- Tim Cosgrove, 801-538-7238 or email@example.com
8:30 PM Adjourn – Please lend a hand with putting tables and chairs away.